HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We’re so excited about 2014 and hope your New Year is off to a great start! There is something completely thrilling about flipping the calendar to a new year filled with all sorts of fun and fabulous possibilities. Last year, we saw the beginning of some life long dreams take shape with the launch of this website and our interiors division, Room Service. We also signed on with two art galleries, started several new painting series, sold paintings and prints around the country and the world, and created our LACQUER LOVE BOX collection. This year, we’re equally expectant and here’s just a few thing we’re excited about —
• January markets and seeing the new trends
• 2014 Pantone Color Radiant Orchid plus lavenders, creams, silvers and golds
• Designing the interior for a new boutique
• Finding beautiful, light filled space for our design firm
• Starting a new painting series
• Designing a new mirror collection
• Upcycling furniture
• Designing a creative space for a special teenager
• Flea markets
• An amazing new project in Chanticleer
• Designing new surface patterns
• New partnerships with other women entrepreneurs
Some people like to focus on one word for the coming year like JOY or HOPE or GRATITUDE. I think the word that sums up 2013 was DREAM and as more dreams come true this year our word may be EMERGE. What do you think? What’s your word for 2014? What are you dreaming about for the coming year?
X O • J K